Advertising Your Window Treatment Business Through Facebook
Having a window treatment business is definitely a good idea. After all, window treatments are very important when decorating a home. If you start your own window treatment business, you would not have a hard time getting a number of clients.
Suppose you do have a window treatment business. Did you know that you can effectively advertise it through Facebook? Facebook is one of the most popular social media sites in the world today. It is used by several billions of people from different countries. Because of the huge amount of users Facebook has, it is no doubt that this website can be a great platform for advertisement. Here are some tips on how you can advertise your business through this website:
- Build your own Facebook page – To create a presence in Facebook, you should build up your own business page. Creating a page is very easy and the good thing about it is that it is free. Use your company name as the name of your Facebook page and create a good text for the description portion. Make sure that you have a good page profile picture as well as a good cover photo.
- Get your ‘likes’ – How many individuals would be reached by your marketing efforts would greatly depend on how many ‘likes’ your page has. You can start getting ‘likes’ for your page, by inviting your Facebook friends to like your page. For a price, Facebook can recommend your page to a number of people in your area, in your whole country, or even all over the world.
- Post photos – What would a page be without something to look at? In order to engage with your ‘likers,’ it is very important to post a lot of photos. Of course, you can always post photos of the window treatments that you are selling. In that way, target clients would be able to have a good closer look at them. You can also post the prices for your products if you wish.
- Post other useful content – What happens after you post all photos of your products? In case you run out with some good photos to post, you can always post any photo from the net that is related to window treatments. Have witty and creative captions for these photos. If you want, you can even share links to blog posts or articles that are related to window treatments.
- Partner with other pages – In order to increase your fan base, you might also want to partner with other business pages. Nothing is wrong with that. You can always recommend them in your Timeline as they recommend your page in their timeline as well. Thus, your page will be exposed to their pages’ likers, while their pages will be exposed to your likers as well.
- Interact, interact, interact – Your page is something that you can use not only to advertise but to engage and interact with your target clients as well. ‘Liking’ and replying to their comments would help a lot in building customer relationship.
Author Bio: Nancy Baker is a freelance blogger and an ace creative write with many years of experience writing for top blogs. Nancy has written on a myriad of topics and has written several posts for us.